Since it was formed in 2018, Avara Foods has made acting responsibly a priority and put great emphasis on doing things the right way. The efforts and achievements of the last 12 months have been wrapped up in the Responsible Business Report for 2020, published today. Within the report you can see what progress Avara Foods has made:
- Mapping and reducing its environmental impact
- Supporting its people and communities
- Advancing and investing in its data-driven approach to bird welfare
- Providing safe, nutritious and accessible food for all sections of society
- Delivering all of these in the face of a global pandemic.
As the report says, being a responsible business is a journey not a destination and you’ll also find some key commitments that will be delivered in the next 12 months as we look to build on the great progress that we’ve made in such a short time.
As we make further progress along our journey we’ll share updates as we go. Keep an eye on avarafoods.co.uk to see not just what we’ve done, but how we’ve done it.